Monday, April 2, 2012

Twittering Owl

A Giant Big THANK YOU to all my friends and customers who hosted workshops, placed orders and signed up as my downlines during Sale-a-Bration!  I have achieved my goals I set for this Sale-a-Bration and will be earning some rewards from Stampin' Up!  Thank you for your support.  I really couldn't have done it without you!
Today's card is inspired by Nancy Riley.  The sentiment is from the just-retired Outlined Occasions.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Outlined Occasions (retired)
Ink: Basic Gray
Papers: Basic Gray, Pear Pizzazz, Twitterpated DSP
Accessories: Two-step Owl punch, Square Lattice embossing folder, Stampin' Write Markers (Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood REd), White Signo Gel pen, Circle punches, White sheer ribbon (non-SU)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fab owl Annie Lee what a lovely card ,I love it . The colours are beautiful.
Hugs Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...